This new version has some major changes, but one of the biggest unveilings is not really in the new version, but rather in the addition of the new High Scores Page. The game records your score even if you don’t enter your name, but there is also a form to enter your name at the end of the game. Read more for the rest of the changes.
Here is a list of the changes in this version:
- high-score tracking and name submit!!!
- fixed font sizes on end-game statistics screen
- fixed bug with being able to rotate pieces “underneath” the gameboard
- game is slightly faster, and thus a bit more difficult (almost unnoticably so)
- pieces fall based on time passing, rather than framecount
That last change was a suggestion by TONYPA in one of his tutorials on flash game development.